About Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks
Sequoia National Park
You're sure to exert plenty of energy exploring the wonders of Sequoia National Park. To help you rest up, we offer top-flight accommodations, plus food and dining options to suit every taste.
- Wuksachi Lodge is Sequoia's centerpiece. This picturesque hotel features a spectacular setting, offering modern accommodations at 7,200 feet.
- A seven-hour hike demands the right fuel. At Bearpaw High Sierra Camp, you'll enjoy stylish, home-cooked meals served family-style.
- The Peaks Restaurant is Wuksachi Lodge's top dining venue, with a menu that showcases California fresh seasonal favorites.
- Debuting in 2018, the Lodgepole Café is your go-to restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- At Lodgepole Market Center, you'll find everything you need for picnic lunches along with the fixings for delicious camp meals.
- The Wuksachi Gift Shop specializes in unique, Native American-themed keepsakes.
Kings Canyon National Park
Kings Canyon is home to the deepest canyon in the United States, which brings out thousands of tourists over the course of each year. Whether you're hiking, camping or horseback riding, this is an unmatched outdoor adventure.
- Providing an abundance of comfort and charm, nothing beats a Kings Canyon stay at the John Muir Lodge.
- Within walking distance of the Grant Grove, our cozy Grant Grove Cabins deliver an authentic wilderness experience.
- If you're looking to get away from it all, you can't beat Cedar Grove Lodge's glaciated canyon.
- The newly redesigned Grant Grove Restaurant offers an elevated dining experience with a captivating view.
- The Cedar Grove Snack Bar has the light meals and snacks that'll keep you going all day.
- Find the food, beverages and rentals you need at the Grant Grove Market.
- Take home a one-of-a-kind souvenir of a one-of-a-kind place at the Grant Grove Gift Shop.
- Before you reach Roads End, find your supplies at the Cedar Grove Market.
About Delaware North
A contracted concessioner for Sequoia National Park, Delaware North is proud to provide lodging, dining, and collectibles at Sequoia National Park.
Find out more about Delaware North at DelawareNorth.com.
Delaware North is a global leader in hospitality and food service with 60,000 associates serving half a billion guests each year. Among its many assets are several world-renowned resorts and Boston's TD Garden, widely acclaimed as one of the top three sports and entertainment venues in the United States.
Delaware North traces its beginnings to 1915 and Buffalo, N.Y., where its global headquarters remains to this day. It is one of the largest privately held companies in America with annual revenues exceeding $2 billion.
Jeremy M. Jacobs has guided Delaware North for four decades as chairman and CEO, taking the entrepreneurial company started by his father and uncles to heights they could never have imagined. Thanks to his leadership, Delaware North is one of the most successful and enduring privately held companies in the world.
Jeremy Jacobs lends his business acumen and vast industry experience to a number of other organizations, including the Boston Bruins, which he owns; and the National Hockey League, whose board of governors he chairs. In addition, Jeremy Jacobs is an inaugural member of the U.S. Travel and Tourism Advisory Board, an advisory committee whose job it is to help the U.S. Secretary of Commerce with the United States' travel and tourism policies and practices.
Jeremy M. Jacobs' sons, Jerry Jacobs Jr., Lou Jacobs, and Charlie Jacobs are company principals. Representing the third generation of Jacobses to stand at the helm of the hospitality and food service giant, they are integrally involved in devising Delaware North's strategy for the future.
Our Other Locations
Learn more about the hotel locations Delaware North operates and manages throughout the world.