Grant Grove Restaurant
We’re pleased to announce the completion and opening of the new Grant Grove Restaurant! After the 10-month ecofriendly redesign and reconstruction, park-goers can now enjoy an elevated dining experience. It also features improved views of the picturesque setting, surrounded by majestic giant sequoia trees and overlooking Bradley Meadow.
New Restaurant Highlights
The 8,000-square-foot restaurant will now accommodate about 225 diners at once in indoor and outdoor seating areas. The original restaurant built in the 1970s had a seating capacity of only 74.
- Revamped indoor area with seating for 104, plus a new outdoor deck overlooking Bradley Meadow that has seating for 46 and a large courtyard for grab-and-go dining with picnic tables seating 75.
- New menu centered on locally sourced, sustainable and organic ingredients. It was designed by Executive Chef Michael Gover. Highlights include California-raised grass fed beef, San Joaquin Valley-raised organic poultry and cage-free eggs, and Monterey Bay Aquarium-approved seafood. Local farms and vendors, including Mountain Produce (Fresno, Calif.) and Sierra Seafood (Oakhurst, Calif.), will supply additional meat, poultry, seafood, produce, dairy and grains.
- Large windows which feature improved views of the picturesque setting, surrounded by majestic giant sequoia trees and overlooking Bradley Meadow.
- It was built with the goal of receiving LEED Gold certification, using sustainable materials and construction techniques. The room features natural wood tables and chairs set with color schemes that complement the rockwork. Learn more.
Other new features include a fireplace, large windows and an open concept floor plan, which provides both a better cooking facility for our chefs and a better dining area for our guests for a much improved overall experience.
Also, to-go items such as pizza, sandwiches, coffee and ice cream are also available seasonally at a walk-up window for those in a rush or wanting to maximize their outdoor time.
Grant Grove Restaurant is a Certified Green Restaurant® by the Green Restaurant Association.
Holiday Dining Menus
Celebrate the holidays with your family and friends at Grant Grove Restaurant! We'll take care of preparing the delectable dinner and cleaning, allowing you to spend more time with your loved ones. Reservations are recommended for parties of six or more, and can be made by calling (559) 335-5500, ext. 305.
Hours of Operation
- Breakfast: 7 a.m. - 10 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Dinner: 4:30 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Map of Grant Grove Village
Click the map below to view a larger version