Rest Assured | Commitment to Care
Learn about our new health and safety standards
Delaware North's Rest Assured™ | Commitment to Care is a comprehensive program to help keep guests and employees safe and slow the spread of COVID-19.
We've re-engineered our operating procedures to minimize contact risk and bolstered hygiene protocols to exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our facilities undergo rigorous, ongoing deep-cleaning and disinfection.
We have developed a new set of standards and procedures that include:
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn inside all indoor and public spaces at Wuksachi Lodge, Lodgepole, John Muir Lodge, and Grant Grove Cabins/Village/Market/Restaurant. This applies to both guests and employees.
- In line with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance, this is a safety precaution that is part of our Rest Assured™ program. Our comprehensive health and safety standards work to help keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19.
- Thank you for your understanding and for playing a key role in protecting you and your family and friends, and each of our associates.
- Ensuring our operating standards uphold current social distancing guidelines as directed by local and state regulators and in compliance with the CDC.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization protocols, including hourly and as-needed for all high-touch surfaces.
- Reduced capacity and limited hours of operation, where appropriate.
- Moving to a 48-hour cancellation policy across all lodging properties - giving guests the assurance of a full refund prior to their planned stay, should circumstances change.
- Courtesy sanitation kits in guest rooms and removal of most communal objects such as throw pillows, alarm clocks, glass cups/mugs (replaced with disposables), etc.
- Bulk amenities replaced by single-serve.
- Cleaning and sanitizing guest rooms prior to arrival, with housekeeping upon request thereafter.
- Most points of sale accept touchless mobile wallet payment options such as Apple Pay, Google Pay and FreedomPay.
- Touchless sinks and soap dispensers in most restrooms.
- Hand-sanitizing stations located throughout properties.
- Take a health check when they report to work.
- Sanitize their hands when they report to work and are required to wash and sanitize their hands frequently throughout the shift.
- Wear masks while they are on duty.
- Undergo a comprehensive COVID-19 Training Program.
Relaxed Cancellation Policy:
As our nation navigates the COVID-19 pandemic, we recognize that making travel decisions may leave guests feeling a bit uneasy. We want our guests to Rest Assured that we have them covered. Our new cancellation policy gives our guests greater flexibility with their booking.
Under this policy, all reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge by 4:00 pm PDT two (2) days before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
As always, we are committed to delivering a safe and secure hospitality environment. The health, safety and peace of mind of our guests, employees and community remain our highest priority.