We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Rest Assured program has introduced new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn inside all indoor and public spaces in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. This applies to all guests and employees, regardless of vaccination status.
- Please practice social distancing efforts where applicable.
- When your party arrives for check-in, please only have one member enter the lobby to register at the Front Desk.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest's stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- Grant Grove Restaurant is currently closed for indoor dining. Grant Grove dining is exclusively Courtyard and Meadow Patio seating (or to-go) until further notice.
- All food at Peaks Restaurant will be to-go style, and may be consumed either in your guestroom, vehicle (remember to remove any food, food containers, and/or scented items from your vehicle when finished), or at one of the limited tables in front of or inside Wuksachi Lodge.
- To learn more about state/county guidelines and the use of CDC guidance for self-check symptoms before traveling, please visit: https://covid19.ca.gov/get-local-information/#top
- Full payment for the reservation will be taken at check-in.
- Electric Vehicle Advisory: There are currently no charging stations available in Sequoia and Kings Canyon, so we strongly advise charging your vehicle before heading up the mountain. The nearest electric vehicle charging stations are as follows:
- Kings Canyon (via Highway 180):
Wonder Valley - 27 miles
Orange Cove - 37 miles
Sanger - 41 miles
- Sequoia (via Highway 198):
Buckeye Lodge, Three Rivers - 23 miles
Visalia - 58 miles
|Wuksachi Lodge||Temporarily Closed|
|Peaks Restaurant||Temporarily Closed|
|Wuksachi Gift Shop||Temporarily Closed|
|Wuksachi Pizza Deck||Temporarily Closed|
|Lodgepole Market||Temporarily Closed|
|Lodgepole Showers & Laundry||Closed|
|Lodgepole Summer Equipment Rental||Closed|
|Bearpaw High Sierra Camp|
|Bearpaw High Sierra Camp||Closed|
|Grant Grove Market||Temporarily Closed|
|Grant Grove Gift Shop||Temporarily Closed|
|Grant Grove Restaurant||Temporarily Closed|
|John Muir Lodge|
|John Muir Lodge||Temporarily Closed|
|Grant Grove Cabins|
|Grant Grove Bath Cabins||Temporarily Closed|
|Grant Grove Tent Cabins||Temporarily Closed|
|Meadow Camp Cabins||Temporarily Closed|
|Cedar Grove Lodge|
|Cedar Grove Lodge||Closed|
|Cedar Grove Gift Shop||Closed|
|Cedar Grove Market||Closed|
|Cedar Grove Grill||Closed|
|Cedar Grove Showers, Laundry, and Restrooms||Closed|
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 866-807-3598 from 6 AM - 6 PM PDT. Please Note: our call center is experiencing a higher than usual call volume. If you need to contact a reservations agent, please be aware that your time on hold may be longer than normal. Alternately, you may book your reservation online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
As part of our newly established Rest Assured program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge by 4:00 pm PDT 2 days before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.