We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn inside all indoor and public spaces in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. This applies to all guests and employees, regardless of vaccination status.
- Please practice social distancing efforts where applicable.
- When your party arrives for check-in, please only have one member enter the lobby to register at the Front Desk.
- To learn more about state/county guidelines and the use of CDC guidance for self-check symptoms before traveling, please visit: https://covid19.ca.gov/get-local-information/#top
- Full payment for the reservation will be taken at check-in.
- Electric Vehicle Advisory: There are currently no charging stations available in Sequoia and Kings Canyon, so we strongly advise charging your vehicle before heading up the mountain. The nearest electric vehicle charging stations are as follows:
- Kings Canyon (via Highway 180):
Wonder Valley - 27 miles
Orange Cove - 37 miles
Sanger - 41 miles
- Sequoia (via Highway 198):
Buckeye Lodge, Three Rivers - 23 miles
Visalia - 58 miles
|Wuksachi Lodge||Temporarily Closed|
|Due to Park Road closures and snow impact, Wuksachi Lodge is currently closed. For reservation updates or inquiries, please call 866-807-3598|
|Peaks Restaurant||Temporarily Closed|
|Wuksachi Gift Shop||Temporarily Closed|
|Wuksachi Pizza Deck||Temporarily Closed|
|Lodgepole Market||Closed||Closed for the season|
|Lodgepole Showers & Laundry||Closed||Closed for the season|
|Bearpaw High Sierra Camp|
|Bearpaw High Sierra Camp||Closed||Closed for the season|
|Grant Grove Market||Open||9 AM - 5 PM|
|Open daily. Masks or other face coverings required to be worn inside for all guests and employees, regardless of vaccination status.|
|Grant Grove Gift Shop||Open||10 AM - 5 PM (Fri-Sun)|
|Open Friday-Sunday, weather permitting. Masks or other face coverings required to be worn inside for all guests and employees, regardless of vaccination status.|
|Grant Grove Restaurant||Closed||Re-opening March 24|
|Courtyard Dining||Closed||Closed for the season|
|John Muir Lodge|
|John Muir Lodge||Closed||Re-opening March 24|
|Grant Grove Cabins|
|Grant Grove Bath Cabins||Closed||Re-opening March 24|
|Grant Grove Tent Cabins||Closed||Re-opening May 12|
|Cedar Grove Lodge|
|Cedar Grove Lodge||Closed||Re-opening May 20|
|Cedar Grove Gift Shop||Closed||Closed for the season|
|Cedar Grove Market||Closed||Closed for the season|
|Cedar Grove Grill||Closed||Closed for the season|
|Cedar Grove Showers, Laundry, and Restrooms||Closed||Closed for the season|
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 866-807-3598 Monday-Friday from 6 AM - 6 PM PST, Saturday-Sunday from 9 AM - 5:30 PM PST. Please Note: our call center is experiencing a higher than usual call volume. If you need to contact a reservations agent, please be aware that your time on hold may be longer than normal. Alternately, you may book your reservation online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
We have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge* by 4:00 pm PDT 2 days before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.
*Excludes reservations booked under the Advance Purchase / Book Early and Save rate, which are non-refundable.