We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn inside all indoor and public spaces in Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. This applies to all guests and employees, regardless of vaccination status.
- Please practice social distancing efforts where applicable.
- When your party arrives for check-in, please only have one member enter the lobby to register at the Front Desk.
- Grant Grove Restaurant is currently closed for indoor dining. Grant Grove dining is exclusively Courtyard and Meadow Patio seating (or to-go) until further notice.
- To learn more about state/county guidelines and the use of CDC guidance for self-check symptoms before traveling, please visit: https://covid19.ca.gov/get-local-information/#top
- Full payment for the reservation will be taken at check-in.
- Electric Vehicle Advisory: There are currently no charging stations available in Sequoia and Kings Canyon, so we strongly advise charging your vehicle before heading up the mountain. The nearest electric vehicle charging stations are as follows:
- Kings Canyon (via Highway 180):
Wonder Valley - 27 miles
Orange Cove - 37 miles
Sanger - 41 miles
- Sequoia (via Highway 198):
Buckeye Lodge, Three Rivers - 23 miles
Visalia - 58 miles
|Wuksachi Lodge||Open||24 hours|
|Housekeeping service available upon request.|
|Peaks Restaurant||Open||7 AM - 10 AM|
|Masks or other face coverings required to be worn inside for all guests and employees, regardless of vaccination status. Limited indoor and outdoor seating available.|
|Wuksachi Gift Shop||Open||8 AM - 8 PM|
|Wuksachi Pizza Deck||Open||11:30 AM - 3:30 PM
5 PM - 8:30 PM
|Masks or other face coverings required to be worn inside for all guests and employees, regardless of vaccination status. Food is packaged to-go and may be enjoyed at the limited indoor seating, outdoor seating, or taken back to your room.|
|Lodgepole Market||Open||9 AM - 6 PM|
|Lodgepole Showers & Laundry||Closed||Closed for the season|
|Bearpaw High Sierra Camp|
|Bearpaw High Sierra Camp||Closed||Closed for the season|
|Grant Grove Market||Open||9 AM - 5 PM|
|Open daily. Masks or other face coverings required to be worn inside for all guests and employees, regardless of vaccination status.|
|Grant Grove Gift Shop||Open||10 AM - 7 PM|
|Grant Grove Restaurant||Temporarily Closed||Indoor dining closed until further notice|
|Courtyard Dining||Open||7:30 AM - 10 AM
11:30 AM - 3 PM
4 PM - 8 PM
|Grant Grove dining is exclusively Courtyard and Meadow Patio seating (or to-go). Indoor dining remains closed until further notice.|
|John Muir Lodge|
|John Muir Lodge||Open||24 Hours|
|Masks or other face coverings required to be worn inside for all guests and employees, regardless of vaccination status. Staff will not enter guestrooms for cleaning service during the guest's stay.|
|Grant Grove Cabins|
|Grant Grove Bath Cabins||Open||24 hours|
|Grant Grove Tent Cabins||Open||24 hours|
|Cedar Grove Lodge|
|Cedar Grove Lodge||Open||7 AM - 9 PM|
|Due to the geographically remote location of Cedar Grove Lodge, we advise that you arrive here early. The front office at Cedar Grove Lodge closes daily at 9:00 PM. All guests are respectfully required to check-in prior to that time.|
|Cedar Grove Gift Shop||Open||7 AM - 9 PM|
|Cedar Grove Market||Open||7 AM - 9 PM|
|Cedar Grove Grill||Open||11 AM - 3 PM
4 PM - 8 PM
|Cedar Grove Showers, Laundry, and Restrooms||Closed||Closed for the season due to water conservation/restrictions|
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 866-807-3598 Monday-Friday from 6 AM - 6 PM PST, Saturday-Sunday from 9 AM - 5:30 PM PST. Please Note: our call center is experiencing a higher than usual call volume. If you need to contact a reservations agent, please be aware that your time on hold may be longer than normal. Alternately, you may book your reservation online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
We have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge* by 4:00 pm PDT 2 days before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.
*Excludes reservations booked under the Advance Purchase / Book Early and Save rate, which are non-refundable.