We are committed to maintaining an environment that helps keep our guests safe.
At Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks, we are focused on creating an experience that delights every guest. The health and safety of our employees and guests is always our highest priority.
Our comprehensive Rest Assured™ program has introduced new health and safety standards aimed at helping to keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19. It includes bolstered hygiene protocols to meet or exceed best-practice guidelines of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Please reference the important information below for our guests:
- Masks or other face coverings are required to be worn inside all indoor and public spaces at Wuksachi Lodge, Lodgepole, John Muir Lodge, and Grant Grove Cabins/Village/Market/Restaurant. This applies to both guests and employees.
- In line with US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance, this is a safety precaution that is part of our Rest Assured™ program. Our comprehensive health and safety standards work to help keep guests and employees safe while slowing the spread of COVID-19.
- Thank you for your understanding and for playing a key role in protecting you and your family and friends, and each of our associates.
- Please practice social distancing efforts where applicable.
- When your party arrives for check-in, please only have one member enter the lobby to register at the Front Desk.
- Staff will not enter guest rooms for cleaning service during the guest's stay. Instructions will be given at check-in on how to get additional linens, if needed.
- We have removed the following high-touch items from guestrooms as additional COVID-19 precautions:
- Hair Dryers
- Alarm Clocks
- Coffee Makers (complimentary coffee is available at the Front Desk from 7:00 to 11:00 AM daily)
- Grant Grove Restaurant is currently closed.
- To learn more about state/county guidelines and the use of CDC guidance for self-check symptoms before traveling, please visit: https://covid19.ca.gov/get-local-information/#top
- Full payment for the reservation will be taken at check-in.
KINGS CANYON NATIONAL PARK:
Grant Grove Market
- Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM daily
Grant Grove Gift Shop
- Open weekends and holidays
- Hours: 9 AM to 6 PM
What's Not Open
SEQUOIA NATIONAL PARK:
Wuksachi Lodge (re-opening February 12, 2021)
Wuksachi Gift Shop
Lodgepole Showers & Laundry
Lodgepole Summer Equipment Rentals
Bearpaw High Sierra Camp
KINGS CANYON NATIONAL PARK:
John Muir Lodge (re-opening April 2, 2021)
Grant Grove Courtyard Dining
Grant Grove Restaurant
Grant Grove Bath Cabins
Grant Grove Tent Cabins
Meadow Camp Cabins
Cedar Grove Lodge (re-opening May 6, 2021)
Cedar Grove Market
Cedar Grove Grill
Cedar Grove Showers, Laundry, and Restrooms
We are currently accepting reservations for upcoming dates. You can book online or please call us at 866-807-3598 from 6 AM - 6 PM PDT. Please Note: our call center is experiencing a higher than usual call volume. If you need to contact a reservations agent, please be aware that your time on hold may be longer than normal. Alternately, you may book your reservation online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Updated Cancellation Policy:
As part of our newly established Rest Assured™ program, we have created a new cancellation policy that provides our guests with the confidence of flexibility during this unprecedented situation that affects all Delaware North Parks and Resorts destinations.
Under this policy, all reservations may be changed or canceled at no charge by 4:00 pm PDT 2 days before the scheduled arrival date. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
Thank you for your understanding, and please stay safe.