Guided Sightseeing Tours
Touring Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks
Tour Sequoia & Kings Canyon and learn about the park from some of the people who know it best - Sequoia Sightseeing Tours!
Take a Sequoia & Kings Canyon tour with local experts who have been exploring Sequoia National Park for years and are excited to share their love of all the best sights with you. You’ll visit some of best and most-popular destinations, while being regaled with stories that will help you make connections you might not have otherwise made, and notice things you might otherwise have missed.
Half-Day Sequoia National Park Tours
Paul and Becky Bischoff at Sequoia Sightseeing Tours provide half-day tours of Sequoia National Park that conveniently depart right from Wuksachi Lodge. Benefit from knowledgeable local guides while visiting must-see sights, including:
- The General Sherman Tree: at 275 feet tall and over 36 feet wide at the base, the General Sherman tree is the largest living tree by volume
- Tunnel Log: you can drive through the tunnel log – a tree that fell over in 1937.
- Moro Rock: a large granite dome in Sequoia National Park with a steep trail/stairway to the top with spectacular views.
- And more!
Half-day tours are offered year-round, road and weather conditions permitting. Call (559) 561-4189 to make a reservation with Sequoia Tours, or book online.
Full-Day Kings Canyon National Park Tours
For an all-day adventure, Sequoia Sightseeing Tours also offers a full-day group tour of Kings Canyon National Park. This tour runs from approximately May through October on Tuesdays and Thursdays while the roads remain open and passable.
The Kings Canyon tour departs from both Wuksachi Lodge and John Muir Lodge, and highlights must-see attractions such as:
- The General Grant Tree: The Nation's Christmas Tree, and also the third largest tree in the world
- Grant Grove Visitor Center
- Amazing waterfalls like Grizzly Falls and Roaring River Falls on the way to Roads End
- And many other stops along the way.
The full-day tour also includes a delicious picnic lunch.
To book a full-day tour, call (559) 561-4189 to make a reservation with Sequoia Tours, or book online.
Private Tours with Sequoia Tours
With Sequoia Tours, the group sizes tend to be small, averaging about 10 people in a group, so you'll get plenty of personal interaction with your guide. However, for an even more custom experience, you can also book private tours year-round.
To schedule your Sequoia sightseeing tour or for more information about all of the tours available in this region, visit the Sequoia Tours website, or call (559) 561-4189.