Travel Guard Insurance
Low Cost Travel Insurance
Delaware North Companies Parks & Resorts, Inc. is proud to offer our overnight guests staying at hotel name the opportunity to cover their travel investment by purchasing a comprehensive travel insurance plan from Travel Guard®. With Travel Guard’s All Seasons Travel Plan, you can cover trip cancellations, trip delay, baggage delay, medical conditions and more.
Travel Guard travel insurance covers you from before you leave home until the time you get back so you can spend your time enjoying your experience at hotel name instead of worrying about what could happen to you.
Here is what's covered:
Trip Cancellation & Interruption covers your trip investment if you must cancel or interrupt your trip for many reasons, such as:
- Unforeseen sickness, injury, or death to you, your traveling companion, or a family member
- Weather conditions causing delay or cancellation of travel
- Your home being made uninhabitable by fire, flood, vandalism, burglary or natural disaster
- Being subpoenaed, required to serve on jury duty
- Being involved or delayed by a traffic accident en route to your departure
$600 Trip Delay ($200 maximum per day) Reimburses (up to $200 a day) for additional expenses incurred when you are delayed (i.e., hotel, & meals):
- Carrier delay such as mechanical difficulties
- Lost passport, money, or travel documents
- Natural Disaster
- Injury or sickness of insured or traveling companion
$1,000 Baggage Delay ($200 maximum per day) Reimburses for purchasing essential items (such as toiletries) when bags are delayed more than 12 hours.
$25,000 Medical Expense Pays for emergency medical expenses incurred while traveling, which includes emergency dental treatment.
$500,000 Emergency Evacuation & Repatriation of Remains covers evacuation and transportation to the nearest adequate medical facility when required by an attending physician.
- Evacuation to nearest adequate medical facility
- Medical escort
- Transportation for remains upon death
All Assistance Services listed below are not insurance benefits and are not provided by the Insurer.
- Travel Medical Assistance
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
- LiveTravel Emergency Assistance
- Concierge Services
- Identity Theft (Not available to NY residents)
- Pet Return Service
- Vehicle Return Assistance
- $100 Roadside Assistance
What is the cost?
Call Travel Guard toll-free at (877) 249-5376. A representative is available to answer your questions.
Call the DNC Insurance line toll-free at (888) 252-9191
Insurance must be purchased 30 days prior to arrival or by final payment due date, whichever comes first.
The Policy will contain reductions, limitations, exclusions and termination provisions. Full details of coverage are contained in the Policy. If there are any conflicts between the contents of this document and the Policy (form series T30337NUFIC), the Policy will govern in all cases. Insurance underwritten by National Union Fire Insurance Company of Pittsburgh, Pa., with its principal place of business in New York, NY. Coverage may not be available in all states.
California Residents: this plan contains disability insurance benefits or health insurance benefits, or both, that only apply during your covered trip. You may have coverage from other sources that already provide you with these benefits. You should review your existing policies. If you have any questions about your current coverage, call your insurer or health plan.